Monday, March 31, 2014

Free Printable: {Summer} Schedule

{I made this printable for planning our summer but you 
could absolutely use it anytime!}

This weekend I started thinking about what the kids and I are going
to do this summer while they're out of school.  I'd love to say that 
I could just send them outside to play in the backyard all day
everyday but that's just not going to happen in the 
South Texas heat, where it'll be 100+ degrees for 100+ days
in a row.  It's just not.

So, I spent the morning researching things that we could do 
for free and/or cheap that would be fun for the kids 
{and air conditioned!}
We have a membership to the SA Children's Museum
so I knew that it would make it on the list for a weekly
trip, my kids love the Children's museum!

While researching this morning, I found out that 
Regal Cinemas will be offering $1 kids movies
on Tuesdays and Wednesdays this summer!
We love, love, going to the movies so that 
definitely made it on the list too!

We're absolutely going to the pool a bunch this Summer!
We'll be making trips to the library on Thursdays,
and letting the kids choose the activities on Fridays!

{On to the printables! Directions for downloading below}

Click here (or on the photo) for our 
pre-filled in version.

Click here (or on the photo) for the green version 

 Click here (or on the picture) for the blue version



Directions for downloading:
Click on the link and it will open a new tab with google docs
there will be a black arrow pointing down in the 
upper left corner, click it,
this will start the download, easy as that!

Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment