Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kaylee's Pink Princess Room!

I've been slacking on taking pictures of the house,
I just get bogged down in day to day life, and forget about taking them (oops).
I finally went through and organized Kaylee's room so I figured I would
get a few good pics to share before she destroys it again, haha!


I love Kaylee's room.  It makes me so happy every time I go into it.
For me, it's the perfect little girls bedroom.  She picked everything that went into
decor, from the heart quilt and chevron sheets to the +Sofia The First 
decals on the walls.  It's a real life, easy, and adorable bedroom for a five
year old.  

Stackable bins I scored for $6 a piece, Walmart!
Chalkboard form Ikea

Heart Quilt and Chevron Sheets from Target!


Don't you love her mason jar of faux flowers!?
I made her headband and bow holders a few years ago
when her room was more green and purple,
but I think they still match well enough.

She's really proud of her room, in fact this morning she said
"I just love my room, it's so awesome!"
That's my Bug!

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment