Tuesday, July 23, 2013

House Reveal Part One-Karter's Room


Say hello to the new Casa Verde!
We just bought our first house and we're super excited!
It's still in the decorating process, because it takes me a while to 
decide where I want everything, I was just thinking this afternoon, 
I might move around the sectional in the living room.

Anyway, family and friends have been asking to see it so
I figured I'd give you all a glimpse inside the one and only room
that I consider done (well done enough lol).

Karter's Room!
Karter's blanket was made by his Aunt Kenz
I painted the painting to the left
Light is from IKEA (gah, I love that store)
Elvis print I took from my grandmothers house 

This painting was done by my momma,
Karter's Nanny
I guess I got a lot of pics of his bed haha
 And another of my paintings
Big Ol' Mason Jar of Pacifiers
and one of the Singing Elvis Dogs 
my grandma had since I was a kid.
I had to have this one, it sings Jailhouse Rock!

We are still looking for a record frame to hang the
Johnny Cash albums we have, but other than that
our littlest Rockstar is all set!

Next room...Kaylee Bug's!


No comments:

Post a Comment