Monday, January 20, 2014

Pirates and Princesses Birthday Party!


This weekend we had Kolton and Kaylee's annual Birthday Bash!
This year's theme was Pirates and Princesses!

Everyone said they had a great time and I know
Kolton and Kaylee had a blast!  

I had fun designing and planning ever detail of their big day, 
from the invitations to the printables to the food.
I love making their parties special for them.

One of the new things I decided to do at their party this year was 
a DIY Photo Booth, I got the props pre made at walmart
they were perfect for our party and everyone fun being silly!

Here's just a few of our fun photos:

Pirate Kolton


Princess Kaylee and Queen Nanny

Princess Kaylee



Me and Pirate Princess Auntie Michelle!

Me and my littlest pirate, isn't that Mustachifier the best ever!



For more photos of the party (mostly food, haha) head on over to 


The graphics I used for this party came from




No comments:

Post a Comment